Friday, March 28, 2008

Hello,

My name is Briana Clear and I am an Account Coordinator on the Dick’s Sporting Goods Account. Each year the employees of Dick’s Sporting Goods put together a bike team to ride 150 mile for multiple sclerosis. This year I decided to join the team and help Dick’s with their efforts to be the #1 fundraising team. Somehow I convinced my dad to ride along with me, mostly by telling him he probably could not keep up with me anymore! On June 7th & 8th we will be riding from Cranberry, PA to Lake Erie. It is going to be a very challenging, but rewarding ride. I have spoke to several people who have participated before and all of them say it is a weekend you will remember for the rest of your life. I am looking forward to riding this event with my father, my fellow Ivie employee Katie Turk, my coworkers at DSG, but most importantly I look forward to riding this ride for all of the individuals in this world who are diagnosed with MS!

No comments:

Post a Comment