Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Video Games for Charity



Everyone has their own way in which to support and raise money for good causes. Some people bike, hike, race and climb. For me, I play video games!

This is the second year of Extra Life, a community charity effort 24 hour gaming marathon. This year on Oct. 17, me and thousands of other gamers all over the world will be playing to raise money for Texas Children’s Cancer Center at Texas Children’s Hospital. Last year over $120,000 was raised in one day alone.

I’m really excited and looking forward to the event, but I need some help. You can sponsor me for as much as you want or as little as $1 per hour of gaming or $24. I appreciate every bit and it all goes directly to a great cause. Just click on this link and hit “donate now” to sponsor me.

Thank you!
Check out the official site for more info.

-Leala U.

No comments:

Post a Comment